The Schwinn 430 Elliptical is an entry level elliptical machine with some excellent features to allow users to enjoy their exercises and track their efficiency from exercise to exercise. The computer system alternatives, consisting of the dual display screen, heart rate monitoring, pre-programmed workouts, and the capability to download to Schwinn Connect or MyFitnessPal offer the user numerous motivational elements to optimize their exercises on this elliptical fitness instructor. In addition, the 6 position incline and 20 settings of resistance are features that you do not typically discover on an entry level machine.
- Height: 63.2 inches
- Width: 28.2 inches
- Length: 70.1 inches
- Weight: 168.7 lbs
Features:schwinn 430 elliptical with 22 programs and dual lcd display
- 22 programs consisting of 9 exercise profiles, 8 heart rate controls, 2 customized user defined profiles, 2 fitness tests and a quick start.
- Schwinn ® DualTrack two LCD window lets the user view 13 display functions.
- Time, range and calories tracking with the ability to transfer to the Schwinn Connect or to MyFitnessPal.
- 6 position incline as much as 10 °.
- 3 speed fan to keep the user cool throughout their exercise.
- Water bottle holder to ensure the user remains hydrated while exercising.
- Maximum User Weight: 300 pounds.
Schwinn’s long history in the bicycles and fitness devices industry started in 1895 and since then it has actually been an icon in the recreation product, and home and commercial fitness worlds. The business was founded in Chicago by Ignaz Schwinn and his partner Adolph Arnold. Schwinn led innovation in the bicycle market with several firsts including the bike balloon tire in 1933; Cyclelock ®, a bicycle theft service in 1935; and in 1938 the fore-wheel brake, cantilever frame and the spring fork, which are the predecessor of today’s off-road bikes. In 1965, Schwinn presented their first in-home workout devices and today they have entire lines of upright bikes, recumbent bikes, steppers, treadmills, elliptical and home gyms.
What We Love About the Schwinn 430 Elliptical:
When you purchase a Schwinn, regardless if it’s a bicycle or a piece of workout devices, you understand you’re getting quality. The same goes for the 430 Elliptical. This elliptical machine is strong, long lasting and solid in building. On top of that, Schwinn offers a computer system with amazing features on the 430 Elliptical. Features like pre-programmed exercises, user profile capabilities and downloading to track efficiency improve the user’s satisfaction of this machine. schwinn 430 elliptical with 22 programs and dual lcd display