The Schwinn 430 Elliptical is an entry level elliptical machine with some great features to allow users to enjoy their exercises and track their performance from workout to workout. The computer system alternatives, including the dual display screen, heart rate tracking, pre-programmed exercises, and the capability to download to Schwinn Connect or MyFitnessPal offer the user many motivational factors to maximize their workouts on this elliptical trainer. Furthermore, the 6 position incline and 20 settings of resistance are features that you don’t usually discover on an entry level machine.
- Height: 63.2 inches
- Width: 28.2 inches
- Length: 70.1 inches
- Weight: 168.7 lbs
- 22 programs including 9 workout profiles, 8 heart rate controls, 2 custom user defined profiles, 2 fitness tests and a flying start.
- Schwinn ® DualTrack 2 LCD window lets the user view 13 display functions.
- Time, range and calories tracking with the capability to move to the Schwinn Connect or to MyFitnessPal.
- 6 position incline approximately 10 °.
- 3 speed fan to keep the user cool throughout their exercise.
- Water bottle holder to make sure the user remains hydrated while exercising.
- Maximum User Weight: 300 lbs.
Schwinn’s long history in the bicycles and fitness devices industry began in 1895 and ever since it has been an icon in the entertainment product, and home and commercial fitness worlds. The company was established in Chicago by Ignaz Schwinn and his partner Adolph Arnold. Schwinn led development in the bicycle industry with several firsts consisting of the bike balloon tire in 1933; Cyclelock ®, a bicycle theft solution in 1935; and in 1938 the fore-wheel brake, cantilever frame and the spring fork, which are the predecessor these days’s off-road bicycles. In 1965, Schwinn introduced their first in-home exercise makers and today they have whole lines of upright bikes, recumbent bikes, steppers, treadmills, elliptical and home fitness centers.
What We Love About the Schwinn 430 Elliptical:
When you buy a Schwinn, regardless if it’s a bicycle or a piece of workout devices, you know you’re getting quality. The very same goes for the 430 Elliptical. This elliptical machine is strong, long lasting and strong in building. On top of that, Schwinn provides a computer with remarkable features on the 430 Elliptical. Features like pre-programmed workouts, user profile abilities and downloading to track efficiency boost the user’s pleasure of this machine. elliptical pedal