The Schwinn 430 Elliptical is an entry level elliptical machine with some terrific features to allow users to enjoy their exercises and track their performance from workout to workout. The computer choices, consisting of the dual screen, heart rate tracking, pre-programmed workouts, and the ability to download to Schwinn Connect or MyFitnessPal provide the user lots of inspirational aspects to maximize their exercises on this elliptical fitness instructor. In addition, the 6 position incline and 20 settings of resistance are features that you don’t generally find on an entry level machine.
- Height: 63.2 inches
- Width: 28.2 inches
- Length: 70.1 inches
- Weight: 168.7 lbs
Features:schwinn magnetic trainer
- 22 programs including 9 workout profiles, 8 heart rate controls, 2 custom-made user defined profiles, 2 physical fitness tests and a quick start.
- Schwinn ® DualTrack two LCD window lets the user view 13 display functions.
- Time, distance and calories tracking with the capability to move to the Schwinn Connect or to MyFitnessPal.
- 6 position incline up to 10 °.
- 3 speed fan to keep the user cool throughout their workout.
- Water bottle holder to guarantee the user stays hydrated while exercising.
- Optimum User Weight: 300 lbs.
Schwinn’s long history in the bicycles and physical fitness equipment industry started in 1895 and ever since it has been an icon in the leisure item, and house and commercial physical fitness worlds. The company was founded in Chicago by Ignaz Schwinn and his partner Adolph Arnold. Schwinn led innovation in the bike market with a number of firsts including the bike balloon tire in 1933; Cyclelock ®, a bike theft service in 1935; and in 1938 the fore-wheel brake, cantilever frame and the spring fork, which are the predecessor these days’s off-road bikes. In 1965, Schwinn presented their very first at home workout makers and today they have entire lines of upright bikes, recumbent bikes, steppers, treadmills, elliptical and house gyms.
What We Love About the Schwinn 430 Elliptical:
When you buy a Schwinn, regardless if it’s a bike or a piece of exercise equipment, you know you’re getting quality. The same goes for the 430 Elliptical. This elliptical machine is strong, durable and solid in construction. On top of that, Schwinn provides a computer system with amazing features on the 430 Elliptical. Features like pre-programmed exercises, user profile abilities and downloading to track efficiency boost the user’s pleasure of this machine. schwinn magnetic trainer