The Schwinn 430 Elliptical is an entry level elliptical machine with some great features to allow users to enjoy their exercises and track their efficiency from workout to workout. The computer system options, including the double screen, heart rate monitoring, pre-programmed exercises, and the capability to download to Schwinn Connect or MyFitnessPal give the user many motivational factors to optimize their workouts on this elliptical fitness instructor. Furthermore, the 6 position incline and 20 settings of resistance are features that you don’t normally discover on an entry level machine.
- Height: 63.2 inches
- Width: 28.2 inches
- Length: 70.1 inches
- Weight: 168.7 lbs
Features:top elliptical 2015
- 22 programs including 9 exercise profiles, 8 heart rate controls, 2 customized user specified profiles, 2 physical fitness tests and a quick start.
- Schwinn ® DualTrack two LCD window lets the user view 13 screen functions.
- Time, distance and calories tracking with the capability to transfer to the Schwinn Connect or to MyFitnessPal.
- 6 position incline as much as 10 °.
- 3 speed fan to keep the user cool throughout their exercise.
- Water bottle holder to ensure the user remains hydrated while exercising.
- Optimum User Weight: 300 lbs.
Schwinn’s long history in the bikes and fitness equipment market started in 1895 and since then it has been an icon in the leisure item, and home and commercial physical fitness worlds. The company was established in Chicago by Ignaz Schwinn and his partner Adolph Arnold. Schwinn led innovation in the bicycle industry with numerous firsts consisting of the bicycle balloon tire in 1933; Cyclelock ®, a bicycle theft service in 1935; and in 1938 the fore-wheel brake, cantilever frame and the spring fork, which are the predecessor of today’s off-road bikes. In 1965, Schwinn introduced their very first at home workout machines and today they have whole lines of upright bikes, recumbent bikes, steppers, treadmills, elliptical and home gyms.
What We Love About the Schwinn 430 Elliptical:
When you buy a Schwinn, regardless if it’s a bicycle or a piece of workout equipment, you understand you’re getting quality. The same goes for the 430 Elliptical. This elliptical machine is strong, durable and strong in building and construction. On top of that, Schwinn supplies a computer with incredible features on the 430 Elliptical. Features like pre-programmed workouts, user profile capabilities and downloading to track efficiency improve the user’s satisfaction of this machine. top elliptical 2015