The Schwinn 430 Elliptical is an entry level elliptical machine with some great features to allow users to enjoy their exercises and track their performance from exercise to workout. The computer system choices, consisting of the dual display screen, heart rate monitoring, pre-programmed workouts, and the capability to download to Schwinn Connect or MyFitnessPal offer the user lots of motivational elements to maximize their workouts on this elliptical trainer. Furthermore, the 6 position incline and 20 settings of resistance are features that you do not usually find on an entry level machine.
- Height: 63.2 inches
- Width: 28.2 inches
- Length: 70.1 inches
- Weight: 168.7 lbs
Features:schwinn 430 elliptical 2016
- 22 programs consisting of 9 exercise profiles, 8 heart rate controls, 2 custom-made user specified profiles, 2 physical fitness tests and a flying start.
- Schwinn ® DualTrack two LCD window lets the user view 13 display functions.
- Time, range and calories tracking with the ability to move to the Schwinn Connect or to MyFitnessPal.
- 6 position incline approximately 10 °.
- 3 speed fan to keep the user cool throughout their workout.
- Water bottle holder to make sure the user remains hydrated while working out.
- Maximum User Weight: 300 pounds.
Schwinn’s long history in the bicycles and physical fitness devices market began in 1895 and since then it has been an icon in the entertainment item, and house and business fitness worlds. The company was founded in Chicago by Ignaz Schwinn and his partner Adolph Arnold. Schwinn led development in the bike industry with several firsts including the bike balloon tire in 1933; Cyclelock ®, a bike theft service in 1935; and in 1938 the fore-wheel brake, cantilever frame and the spring fork, which are the predecessor of today’s off-road bicycles. In 1965, Schwinn presented their very first in-home workout makers and today they have whole lines of upright bikes, recumbent bikes, steppers, treadmills, elliptical and home health clubs.
What We Love About the Schwinn 430 Elliptical:
When you buy a Schwinn, regardless if it’s a bike or a piece of workout devices, you understand you’re getting quality. The same goes for the 430 Elliptical. This elliptical machine is strong, long lasting and solid in construction. On top of that, Schwinn offers a computer system with awesome features on the 430 Elliptical. Features like pre-programmed exercises, user profile capabilities and downloading to track performance boost the user’s pleasure of this machine. schwinn 430 elliptical 2016