The Schwinn 430 Elliptical is an entry level elliptical machine with some great features to allow users to enjoy their exercises and track their efficiency from exercise to exercise. The computer system options, including the dual screen, heart rate monitoring, pre-programmed workouts, and the ability to download to Schwinn Connect or MyFitnessPal offer the user many motivational factors to optimize their exercises on this elliptical trainer. Furthermore, the 6 position incline and 20 settings of resistance are features that you don’t typically find on an entry level machine.
- Height: 63.2 inches
- Width: 28.2 inches
- Length: 70.1 inches
- Weight: 168.7 lbs
Features:schwinn 430 journey 4.0 manual
- 22 programs consisting of 9 workout profiles, 8 heart rate controls, 2 customized user specified profiles, 2 physical fitness tests and a flying start.
- Schwinn ® DualTrack two LCD window lets the user view 13 display functions.
- Time, range and calories tracking with the ability to transfer to the Schwinn Connect or to MyFitnessPal.
- 6 position incline up to 10 °.
- 3 speed fan to keep the user cool throughout their exercise.
- Water bottle holder to make sure the user stays hydrated while working out.
- Maximum User Weight: 300 lbs.
Schwinn’s long history in the bicycles and fitness equipment industry began in 1895 and since then it has actually been an icon in the entertainment item, and home and industrial fitness worlds. The company was established in Chicago by Ignaz Schwinn and his partner Adolph Arnold. Schwinn led development in the bicycle market with numerous firsts including the bike balloon tire in 1933; Cyclelock ®, a bicycle theft option in 1935; and in 1938 the fore-wheel brake, cantilever frame and the spring fork, which are the predecessor these days’s off-road bikes. In 1965, Schwinn presented their first at home workout makers and today they have whole lines of upright bikes, recumbent bikes, steppers, treadmills, elliptical and home gyms.
What We Love About the Schwinn 430 Elliptical:
When you purchase a Schwinn, regardless if it’s a bicycle or a piece of exercise equipment, you understand you’re getting quality. The exact same goes for the 430 Elliptical. This elliptical machine is strong, durable and solid in building and construction. On top of that, Schwinn supplies a computer with amazing features on the 430 Elliptical. Features like pre-programmed workouts, user profile capabilities and downloading to track efficiency improve the user’s enjoyment of this machine. schwinn 430 journey 4.0 manual