The Schwinn 430 Elliptical is an entry level elliptical machine with some excellent features to allow users to enjoy their exercises and track their efficiency from exercise to exercise. The computer alternatives, including the dual display, heart rate monitoring, pre-programmed exercises, and the ability to download to Schwinn Connect or MyFitnessPal give the user numerous motivational factors to optimize their workouts on this elliptical trainer. In addition, the 6 position incline and 20 settings of resistance are features that you do not typically find on an entry level machine.
- Height: 63.2 inches
- Width: 28.2 inches
- Length: 70.1 inches
- Weight: 168.7 lbs
Features:schwinn 430 elliptical trainer
- 22 programs including 9 exercise profiles, 8 heart rate controls, 2 custom-made user specified profiles, 2 fitness tests and a quick start.
- Schwinn ® DualTrack two LCD window lets the user view 13 display functions.
- Time, range and calories tracking with the ability to move to the Schwinn Connect or to MyFitnessPal.
- 6 position incline as much as 10 °.
- 3 speed fan to keep the user cool throughout their workout.
- Water bottle holder to make sure the user remains hydrated while exercising.
- Optimum User Weight: 300 pounds.
Schwinn’s long history in the bicycles and fitness devices market started in 1895 and ever since it has been an icon in the entertainment product, and home and business fitness worlds. The company was established in Chicago by Ignaz Schwinn and his partner Adolph Arnold. Schwinn led development in the bicycle industry with a number of firsts including the bicycle balloon tire in 1933; Cyclelock ®, a bicycle theft option in 1935; and in 1938 the fore-wheel brake, cantilever frame and the spring fork, which are the predecessor these days’s off-road bicycles. In 1965, Schwinn introduced their very first in-home workout makers and today they have whole lines of upright bikes, recumbent bikes, steppers, treadmills, elliptical and home gyms.
What We Love About the Schwinn 430 Elliptical:
When you purchase a Schwinn, regardless if it’s a bicycle or a piece of exercise devices, you understand you’re getting quality. The exact same goes for the 430 Elliptical. This elliptical machine is strong, long lasting and solid in construction. On top of that, Schwinn provides a computer system with incredible features on the 430 Elliptical. Features like pre-programmed workouts, user profile capabilities and downloading to track efficiency improve the user’s enjoyment of this machine. schwinn 430 elliptical trainer