The Schwinn 430 Elliptical is an entry level elliptical machine with some terrific features to allow users to enjoy their exercises and track their performance from exercise to exercise. The computer options, consisting of the dual display screen, heart rate monitoring, pre-programmed exercises, and the ability to download to Schwinn Connect or MyFitnessPal give the user lots of motivational elements to optimize their workouts on this elliptical trainer. In addition, the 6 position incline and 20 settings of resistance are features that you don’t normally discover on an entry level machine.
- Height: 63.2 inches
- Width: 28.2 inches
- Length: 70.1 inches
- Weight: 168.7 lbs
Features:schwinn model 430 elliptical
- 22 programs including 9 workout profiles, 8 heart rate controls, 2 custom user specified profiles, 2 physical fitness tests and a flying start.
- Schwinn ® DualTrack two LCD window lets the user view 13 display screen functions.
- Time, distance and calories tracking with the capability to move to the Schwinn Connect or to MyFitnessPal.
- 6 position incline approximately 10 °.
- 3 speed fan to keep the user cool throughout their exercise.
- Water bottle holder to make sure the user stays hydrated while exercising.
- Maximum User Weight: 300 lbs.
Schwinn’s long history in the bicycles and physical fitness equipment market began in 1895 and ever since it has been an icon in the entertainment item, and house and commercial fitness worlds. The company was founded in Chicago by Ignaz Schwinn and his partner Adolph Arnold. Schwinn led development in the bike market with several firsts including the bike balloon tire in 1933; Cyclelock ®, a bicycle theft service in 1935; and in 1938 the fore-wheel brake, cantilever frame and the spring fork, which are the predecessor these days’s off-road bikes. In 1965, Schwinn introduced their first in-home exercise devices and today they have whole lines of upright bikes, recumbent bikes, steppers, treadmills, elliptical and house gyms.
What We Love About the Schwinn 430 Elliptical:
When you buy a Schwinn, regardless if it’s a bicycle or a piece of exercise devices, you know you’re getting quality. The same opts for the 430 Elliptical. This elliptical machine is strong, long lasting and strong in building. On top of that, Schwinn offers a computer system with remarkable features on the 430 Elliptical. Features like pre-programmed exercises, user profile capabilities and downloading to track efficiency enhance the user’s enjoyment of this machine. schwinn model 430 elliptical