The Schwinn 430 Elliptical is an entry level elliptical machine with some fantastic features to allow users to enjoy their exercises and track their efficiency from workout to exercise. The computer alternatives, consisting of the double display screen, heart rate tracking, pre-programmed exercises, and the capability to download to Schwinn Connect or MyFitnessPal offer the user lots of inspirational factors to maximize their exercises on this elliptical trainer. Furthermore, the 6 position incline and 20 settings of resistance are features that you do not normally find on an entry level machine.
- Height: 63.2 inches
- Width: 28.2 inches
- Length: 70.1 inches
- Weight: 168.7 lbs
Features:elliptical trainer comparison chart
- 22 programs consisting of 9 workout profiles, 8 heart rate controls, 2 customized user defined profiles, 2 physical fitness tests and a flying start.
- Schwinn ® DualTrack two LCD window lets the user view 13 display functions.
- Time, range and calories tracking with the ability to move to the Schwinn Connect or to MyFitnessPal.
- 6 position incline up to 10 °.
- 3 speed fan to keep the user cool throughout their exercise.
- Water bottle holder to make sure the user remains hydrated while working out.
- Maximum User Weight: 300 lbs.
Schwinn’s long history in the bicycles and physical fitness devices market started in 1895 and since then it has been an icon in the leisure item, and house and industrial fitness worlds. The company was established in Chicago by Ignaz Schwinn and his partner Adolph Arnold. Schwinn led innovation in the bicycle market with a number of firsts including the bike balloon tire in 1933; Cyclelock ®, a bicycle theft option in 1935; and in 1938 the fore-wheel brake, cantilever frame and the spring fork, which are the predecessor of today’s off-road bicycles. In 1965, Schwinn presented their very first in-home workout devices and today they have whole lines of upright bikes, recumbent bikes, steppers, treadmills, elliptical and home gyms.
What We Love About the Schwinn 430 Elliptical:
When you buy a Schwinn, regardless if it’s a bicycle or a piece of workout equipment, you know you’re getting quality. The exact same goes for the 430 Elliptical. This elliptical machine is strong, durable and strong in construction. On top of that, Schwinn offers a computer system with awesome features on the 430 Elliptical. Features like pre-programmed exercises, user profile abilities and downloading to track performance improve the user’s satisfaction of this machine. elliptical trainer comparison chart